Pages

Chapter 1- I'm on my way to....




I am currently swaying to an fro from bliss to bliss, things are just getting better and butter...more like butter...

smooth easy brighter and lighter. I am becoming more
hopeful
optimistic
encouraged
motivated
experienced
grounded
happy
confident
and in love

I awoke this morning in my new Apartment the paint still fresh the lacquer still sticky. Fumes? Nah, fumes are toxic this is NEWNESS. I love my home, a home is pine wood FRESH and laden with neutral tones shade upon shade deepening and lightening pretty and chic. Simplistic and tasteful.

I am Loved, I love so therefore I am loved, I am Love, god is my god graceful is he and gracious can I be in my endeavours for god is by my side in all ways always.

TIMING in its splendour cannot be controlled. The timing has been perfect, It is splendid steadily growing? I am intrinsically learning? I am... becoming more and more determined to make everything HAPPEN.

When I say that it is HE who has my heart I kid you not, when I say it is HE who controls my expertise I mock not. With him all things are great, when your back is against the wall who are you going to call?  JESUS is my saviour he is my pardoner my successor.

I am on my way to UNLIMITED ABUNDANCE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com