Pages

Wedding Styled : Get The Look


This one is for the ladies, girls if you're going to an event a party or even a wedding this one is for you. I recently went to a wedding and watched and celebrated my partner's cousin get married in a  beautiful ceremony, It was a long day and I needed a stylish, elegant, effortless look that was also comfortable for me to wear. Stylish on a budget.








H&M: Sleeveless jumpsuit
Price: £39.99

Sleeveless jumpsuit in a slightly textured weave with a fitted bodice with a cut-out section at the back and gold-coloured buttons at the back of the neck, a seam at the waist, tapered legs with pleats and a concealed zip in the side. Belt with a metal buckle. Unlined.

Find it here:


New Look: Coral Suedette Snakeskin Texture Trim Pointed Ankle Strap Heels
Price:£19:99

A gorgeous colour in person ( Picture not true to colour) a lovely warm salmon pink with a medium length heel, very comfortable for all day wearing and dancing into the late night.

Find it here:

Primark: Black Gold trimmed Envelope Clutch

This bag in the above picture was bought a long time ago. Its my "go to" for a played down elegant look but I have something similar for you guys so here we go...



Primark: Black Laser Clutch Bag
Price: £9.00

Equally gorgeous, this similar leather look-a-like envelope clutch is a great steal! matter of fact I may order one myself. It has a textured paisley cut-out design all over with an attached loop for carrying.






















Now you must be wondering what kind of jacket or coat you could pair this with?

I have two ideas for you girls!

  1. I wore this lapel jacket coat from Bershka at £50 pounds and it went beautifully! my coat however was a light camel version which I think went nicely with the salmon pink shoes I wore. The idea is to go with a big fur sheek jacket to bring the look together.
  2. You can pair this look with a put together blazer of your choice, i found this gorgeous Lavish Alice Cape Blazer from Asos for £54.00 which comes in a variety of colours. You can find it here: http://goo.gl/QbD4GJ





Have a great time wherever you decide to wear your style inspiration ladies and remember to make it your own!

Leroxz























No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com