Pages

Pet Peeve Of The Day: Too Sick To Do Anything!!!


Now this is a great time as any to firstly talk about how we are already 5 months 2 weeks and 3 days into the year already *Mindblown*

This will make some feel a tug of anxiety together with back and forth conversation in their mind similarly to this *profanities included*

"OMG what am I dooooing"?

"Shittt!!!! I haven't even cleaned out my fridge like a promised myself to....in January"

*Deep sigh of regret*

"I need to call my councillor"


and others do a little dance or bogle ( if you like) and rejoice because they are doing everything they need to do (p.s the above person loathes you)

I , on the other hand have just fallen sick after thinking that it was ok to suck the dummy of my sick baby after it was in his mouth leading to my sickness today....

I'm the kinda mum that thinks if we're all sick then we are all sick together and we will persevere and get through this like some titan ass people but then again the other side beleives it's better to be well so that you can better take care of the sick person right? right!


I made a conscious decision to start my business from home two days ago and had all this awesome stuff planned to do over the weekend and then BAM what happens..?

I fall sick, I'm talking DEATH'S DOOR sick....

1. my head feels like it weighs the same as a 13 bowling balls
2. my nose is blocked and I sound like chucky from the Rugrats
3 my sinuses are blocked and swollen causing my ears to feel like they are about to pop
4. throat looking like I swallowed 2 boiled eggs
5. can't sleep to save an elephants life.
6. I just about used 12 rolls of the toilet roll so my nose feels like sandpaper

So the baby is at my mother in laws who is probably more happy to see the baby than to give me the break and I am pushing myself to get work done. So answer me this one question please if you are reading this comment below this post...


Do you work through your sickness?

Or

Do you just allow yourself to be sick and curl up with the blanket and some tea?

Thanks for reading through my mess of embabblement (made up words are a symptom of my sickness, did you really jus google that word? lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com