Pages

Write It Down Make It Happen by Henriette Anne Klauser : Book Review #1


Have you ever written down a list of goals you wanted to achieve or even just a list of things you needed to do for the day?

You may think that this is just something we do to organise ourselves or that its just a "to do and not to forget list" however what we are doing is much more powerful than what we think. We are in fact writing to soothe ourselves, our doubts and even solidify what we want.

This book has inspired me to do more of what I was already doing, writing to who I want in my life and writing as if those things i wanted had already been manifested. This book will make you dive deeper than the outer layers of your wishes. You may have something holding you back stopping you from going for what you want, this book will make you write it out so that in essence you are writing to find solution to what exactly is with holding you from realising your dreams and in essence  will help you to "Make It Happen"

My Testimony:

I wrote e-mails to my future Partner/Husband (an e-mail I made up) so that I could really feel the emotions of what it would be like to have my desired partner in my life, the goal was to make him feel real in order to manifest him into reality. My desire was strong that in turn I met my now partner and father to my child within months of writing those initial e-mails and now two years later here we are. Upon seeing the title to this book I decided that I had to read up on it and that maybe it could help me expand my already realised power of writing.

I found that this book very easy to reference as it cuts up the topics into sections with a small review at the end of each chapter where it shows you how you can personally apply the strategies discussed to real life.
It is made up of stories where the strategies have worked for others in so many different circumstances and has also asked all the posing questions one could ask about weather this theory works or not.

It doesnt matter if you are not good at writing, you don't have to be! You simply have to start somewhere and this book will help you figure out what works best for you.

A very easy read I would HIGHLY recommend adding this book to your self help library guys!

Follow me for more book reviews.

Leroxz



No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © 2014. all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com